Our two-week long evacuation order from the Tremont Creek Wildfire has been lifted and we have been downgraded to Alert status, which is great news.
At the moment, we are not expecting guests until Sunday, as we are still experiencing some significant smoke, and with the high pressure forecast, we are not expecting much change for the upcoming weekend. We are hopeful for Sunday and even looking forward to some showers.
Fingers crossed for Back to Normal operations soon!
We can’t express enough our gratitude to our wonderful guests for their support and understanding during the past couple of weeks –